WINGS OF FIRE: EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR A NEW MAHARASHTRA
Creating sustainable employment for 20 million youth in the coming five years
Top 20 organising colleges to win prizes worth ₹10,000 each.
Become an organiser and get maximum participation to win exciting prizes!
Top 50 video suggestions to the problem statements to win prizes worth ₹10,000 each.
Participants to send video suggestions.
Top 200 voted videos will be judged by panellists to
identify top 50 video suggestions.
BEST ORGANISING COLLEGES
Register to organise, pledge attendance, and ensure the successful execution of Yuva-Maha-Samvaad with your audience present, along with getting a survey filled at the end of the session. Greater the number (both for pledges and actual day audience), greater is your contribution in creating the MahaYuva Vision Document which increases your chances of winning!
Under this category, the organising colleges would be pitted against each other. The top performing colleges would be the ones who would have the maximum number of pledges and consequently have the maximum number of individuals present as attendees in the audience on the day of Yuva-Maha-Samvaad. These colleges are the ones who would include the maximum number of students in our brainstorming session and hence will be instrumental in creating the MahaYuva Vision document. A theme related survey would be handed over to the organisers who need to get them filled by their audience at the end of the session for the same purpose.
Why Organise Yuva-Maha-Samvaad? Because emerging as a top performing college makes you entitled to win the following prizes
- Win prizes worth ₹10,000 each if your college is among top 20 best performing colleges
- Win prizes worth ₹5,000 each if your college is among the next 30 best performing colleges
BEST VIDEO SUGGESTIONS
Submit suggestion videos on our problem statements (VIEW PROBLEM STATEMENTS)
After the suggestions are received, voting will take place. Greater the number of upvotes, greater the chances of winning!
Upload and submit your suggestion videos. A suggestion video should not be longer than 2 minutes
and should be relevant to the 19 problem statements identified. Do not forget to mention your name
and college name while uploading a suggestion video.
Voting will take place for the suggestions submitted and the individuals who submit the top 200 suggestion videos (the videos with maximum number of upvotes/uplikes) will get a chance to interact directly with the CM and the panellists during the LIVE Yuva-Maha-Samvaad event to be held in Mumbai. These 200 videos will also be shown to our panellists who will shortlist top 50 suggestions that will be eligible for prizes.
Why submit a suggestion video? Because if your suggestion video emerges as the top performer, you will get a chance to win the following prizes
- Interact directly with the CM and the panellists during the LIVE Yuva-Maha-Samvaad event to be held in Mumbai if your suggestion is among top 200 video suggestions
- Top 50 suggestions to win prizes worth ₹10,000 each (based on panel judgement)
- Top 200 suggestions will receive certificates for best suggestions
For Organising Colleges
- Organising colleges need to ensure that their prospective attendees for Yuva-Maha-Samvaad take the pledge to join and these prospective attendees turn into actual event day audience in order to be eligible for exciting prizes
- No registration entries will be accepted beyond the deadline (see schedule)
- Getting the survey filled by your attendees post the Samvaad is mandatory (details to be communicated to organisers)
For Suggestion Videos
- Uploading suggestions to problem statements are open to all but the top 200 suggestions would be decided based on voting (number of uplikes/upvotes on a video)
- These top-performing suggestion videos would then be shown to our panellists who would then choose the top 50 suggestions
- These top 50 individuals would be called to the studio on the day of the Samvaad and would be further eligible for exciting prizes
- No video suggestion entries will be accepted beyond the deadline (see schedule)
- ACT reserves the right to disqualify any submitted video suggestion that it considers, at its absolute discretion, to be offensive or inappropriate
- Submission of a video with offensive or illegal content may result in disciplinary action under the relevant policy
- ACT reserves the right to retain the submitted videos after the competition
|Important Dates||Important Events|
|22nd July||Last date to register for organising Yuva-Maha-Samvaad|
|Present - 29th July||Registered Organiser to obtain pledges from prospective attendee|
|Present - 29th July||Suggestion Videos from problem statements to be received|
|29th July (midnight)||Voting On Suggestion Videos To Be Closed|
|30th July||List of top 200 suggestions to be released|
|30th July||List of top 50 suggestions to be released|
|To Be Declared Soon||Yuva-Maha-Samvaad (event)|